SQUARELY IN THE MIDDLE
OF CHARLOTTE’S COOLEST, MOST
VIBRANT URBAN NEIGHBORHOOD
150,000 SF OF OFFICE &
8,500 SF OF RETAIL
DESIGNED FOR WORK.
SITUATED FOR LIFE.
CHARLOTTE’S COOLEST, MOST
PUT AN INSPIRING WORKSTYLE AND LIFESTYLE SQUARELY IN YOUR SIGHTS.
The Square at South End has it all. A prime location at the corner of South Tryon and West Boulevard, squarely in the middle of Charlotte’s coolest, most vibrant urban neighborhood. Inspiring workspaces. Hotspots for dining, shopping and nightlife. All a block away from the art-infused Rail Trail and the East/West Lynx light rail station.
- 150,000 SF, ten-story boutique building
- ± 8,000 SF of ground-level retail space
- 15,000-17,000+ SF floor plates
- Office floors with private outdoor patios
- Floor-to-ceiling glass throughout
- Views of South End, Uptown and Wilmore Park
- Abundant outdoor space featuring an outdoor plaza and incorporating a 2-acre park into the landscape
- Walk to the best restaurants and retail in Charlotte
- One block from East/West Boulevard light rail stop
- 440 space, eight-level, secured parking deck
- Easy access to 1-77, Uptown Charlotte and Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- A five-story 120 multi-family unit with ground level retail project will wrap the parking deck
MORE LIKE A WALK
IN THE PARK.
- Wilmore Centennial Park will grow and thrive directly beside The Square
- The park is perched above Tyron Street to provide amazing views
- Open areas and green lawn lead to an arbor and seating with city views, trees for shade and a dog park
A Sizable Accomplishment
Neighborhood residents have spent years collaborating on the vision for the park, protecting the land from development, working with planners on its master plan, and raising private funds to help contribute to park construction. The Square and the park will cover nearly two acres of open space in the heart of South End.